Since 1970, we have continued to provide reliable, long-lasting wastewater treatment solutions across the U.S. Our company has evolved year after year to remain a leader in the wastewater treatment industry, offering on-demand, phased development, using the latest technology and software to model our plants. We are at the height of our growth this year and look forward to continuing to expand over the next 50 years.
Not only have we evolved, but so has the world we live in. What else happened in 1970?
- Average Cost of new house: $23,450.00
- Average Income per year: $9,400.00
- Cost of a gallon of Gas: $0.36 cents
- Age of voting is lowered to 18
- First Earth Day is celebrated
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) begins operation
- The US Population reaches 205 million
- Apollo 13 mission to moon Accident
- Boeing 747 makes its first commercial passenger trip to London
- First Dot Matrix Printer sold
- Ford Pinto started production
- Popular songs: The Beatles — ” Let it Be ” and The Jackson 5 — ” ABC and I want you back “
- Paul McCartney announces that the Beatles have disbanded
- Simon and Garfunkel release their final album together, Bridge Over Troubled Water. The Title Track won the Grammy for song of the year
- The band Aerosmith is formed
- The first New York marathon is run in New York
- Larry Bird enters his freshman year in High School at Spring Valley High School, where he will go on to be their All Time leading scorer
- In the FIFA World Cup Final – Brazil beat Italy as Pele scored the first goal
- Super Bowl IV – Kansas City Chiefs beat Minnesota Vikings 23-7
Will there be a repeat in this year’s Super Bowl?